Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22, 2012

 This week I have interviewed more people about there perspectives on fashion. I asked completely different types of people what their favorite style is and the responses I got back are: "Urban Look", "Beachy/Bland Style", and skirts, and a lot of scarfs! Once again I asked these people what annoys them the most about what guys wear, they all responded: "Guys who wear extremely tight jeans" I can't agree more with them. When guys are wearing such tight jeans, you look like your trying to be a girl. NEWSFLASH: YOUR A BOY, STOP WEARING YOUR JEANS SO TIGHT. Sometimes it makes me wonder if you guys lose blood circulation because there so tight? Anyway, I also asked them what is the most annoying thing girls wear. One person responded "noticeably overdoing it on makeup and when they constantly wear slutty tight clothes all the time when its not really the right place to wear all that stuff like in school." Once again, I completely agree with this person. Girls, you shouldn't be walking around with so much makeup on your face, you could be a clown. That's not attractive to anyone. You should also know the difference between school clothes and clubbing clothes. I'm pretty sure school isn't a club, so stop wearing club clothes to school, thanks. Another person who answered the question "what annoys you the most about what girls wear?" said that, "When i see girls wearing see through shirts with just a bandeau underneath." This person is completely correct. Bandeau's are for the summer, not the winter. Another person said that when girls wear heels in school is what annoys them the most about what girls wear in school. Girls, if you can't walk in heels don't think it will help if you wear them to school, you'll end up just looking like a baby whose learning how to walk. You shouldn't be wearing heels to school anyway, its S-C-H-O-O-L. Not a party. Lately I've noticed that a lot of celebrities have been wearing the color "nude", It gives anyone a natural, clean look. So next time your out shopping try on a nude shirt, or dress. This week I took a few shots of my own to give you guys a visual of appropriate everyday clothes.







3 comments:

  1. lovely! following you! if you like my blog follow back! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing looks :) they're pure perfections! totally following you!


    xx,
    thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete