Friday, August 31, 2012

August 31, 2012

I hope your all ready for fall fashion because I know I sure am! I have tips for you guys to prepare for the upcoming trends of Fall. First off, the color RED. I'm not talking about pastels, or maroon. I'm talking crimson red. Now don't go wearing red head to toe, and don't even dare wearing a different shade of red with it. You can add a more neutral color like black and white to give your outfit a classy look with a pop of color. Next i suggest you go out and buy a shirt with a contrasting collar. This shirt can make a plain shirt more intriguing, and a busy shirt more calm. If the collar and shirt itself are both busy I would steer clear of the shirt, your not in middle school anymore. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and come back next week for more tips on fall fashion!



Big Star Purple Snake Print Jeans, Lulus Top, Luulus Bag, Love Shopping Miami Shoes, Target Round Sunglasses
A Kind Of Guise Shirt

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I especially love the outfit with the red skirt. :)

    www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete